Friday, August 20, 2010

I saw a parade!...

...I left for work this morning, just like I always do,I drove down the street, turned the corner,...and just about rear-ended the back-end of a car that had stopped in the middle of the road! I looked again and there were several cars stopped in the middle of the road, just...sitting! What in the world was going on? Just when I was readying myself to get out of the car and go give the lead car a piece of my mind (okay, not really, I was still shocked about my near miss), a mama duck waddled out, leading a group of little babies!



So cute! It was then that I noticed a small group of joggers had stopped on the side of the road to watch as well. It's surprising how a baby (or the plural in this case) can stop activity in an area!

One of the ladies that I work with brought her little one in the other day and the entire office stopped to play with her for almost an hour!



She is absolutely adorable so it's completely understandable...and quite the little ham, she LOVES getting her picture taken!

She's also our little faerie..



...see the resemblance? I've also never thought of a child as a 'color' but she's a very 'washed-out pastel pink' meaning her personality is very soft. She's just so much fun to be around..I wonder when she's coming in again? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment