Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This is my baby...

..well, technically, she's my mom's baby but she sleeps with me, follows me around, waits for me at the door when I get home...I don't know what she's going to do when I move. I bought a house and am painting it, replacing the flooring, etc and then I'm moving in. YIPPY! I've been living with Mom until I could find THE place for me...anyway, normally, Topaz (Rotten, Bunny Nose, Bunny Butt, Fat Butt, and a myriad of other names that fit the moment) and I eat our breakfast together then I go downstairs to get ready for work and she curls up in my spot on the couch to take her morning nap.
This morning, however, she followed me downstairs. I thought it was because she missed me (I've been over to my house each night painting, etc). Well, it wasn't. She just had to go potty and didn't want to go downstairs by herself cause she was scared. Big baby. I may have to play with her toes when I get home. She just hates that! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment